SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP
Thinking of joining us for Sunday Morning Worship? We would love to welcome you. This page will hopefully answer some questions you might have and help you feel more comfortable when you arrive.
- Our worship is structured around God’s word and its unfailing guide to faith and life. Worship typically lasts about one hour.
- Many people dress casually (jeans, polos, button-up shirts), while others dress more formally. Wear whatever you feel comfortable in!
- We have nursery care available for ages 0-3. We have a well-equipped nursery with qualified staff. You can feel comfortable about placing your child there during our 9:30 service.
- We offer “Kidz” Church during Sunday morning worship. Kids 4-12 years of age are dismissed just prior to the sermon to engage in Bible learning geared to their level.
- Our music is led with guitar, piano and organ, and we sing everything from traditional hymns to current worship songs.
- Sermons are focused on the Word of God and are practical in nature. We strive to see how our faith forms and shapes our everyday lives. You can listen to some of our recent sermons on our Sermons Page.
- We take an offering each week to support the ministries of the church. As a visitor, don’t feel pressured to give.
- After worship we have coffee, juice and snacks in our fellowship hall. We hope you stay and enjoy this fellowship time!
- Bible Study/Sunday School takes place at 11:15 am (after fellowship time each Sunday) We are currently studying the book of Genesis with Roland Shanks. We meet for 40/45 minutes each week.